Thursday, November 11, 2010

What Makes Life Worth Living?

Love.

At the end of the day, no matter how big you bank account is, no matter how significant your promotion is, no matter how expensive your gadgets and cars are, what will matter is that feeling which makes you feel good and alive.

I know my family loves me and I love them too. I know my friends love me and I love them too.
I guess, saying I love him is not yet my line to say. Only time will tell. I know he's on his way to find me. I pray he'd find me. The astrologer said he found me already... But where??? It's all a matter of time.

Love... It makes life worth-living. No reason can ever justify as to why but it is the Truth that naturally our existence can't live without.

I believe so much that love is the most powerful emotion that can withstand all times... Never try to stop it, it will destroy you. Love indeed is a verb, not just a noun.


No comments:

Post a Comment